Maple Apple Oatmeal Muffins
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 2 cups nonfat milk
- 1 U egg
- 2 tbsp melted butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (pure is best)
- 2 U apples, chopped
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
Whisk together the butter, milk, egg, and maple syrup. Add the oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Fold in the apples.
Pour into a standard 12 hole muffin tin lined with muffin liners. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.