Whenever I am in need of a quick dinner, tostadas are one of the first thing that come to mind. Not only can they be made with almost any ingredients you have at home, they also come together in 15-20 minutes which is always a win. However you always need something special to keep things exciting and in this turkey tostada recipe, the cilantro sauce is key. It really brings the dish to life and packs in lots of flavor without a lot of calories.
Lower Carb Turkey Tostadas with Cilantro Sauce
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 U low carb tortillas
- 1.33 lbs. 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 U tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2/3 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 2 U garlic cloves
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.