Quesadillas are one of my favorite things to make for lunch. Not only are they quick and easy, the melty cheese and salsa and savory fillings get me every time. Usually my quesadillas are a simple combination of leftover protein and veggies with some shredded cheese, but when I have time I love making these turkey and mushroom quesadillas. Packed with portabella mushrooms, jalapeno, red onion, and cilantro, these quesadillas really deliver on flavor. For an extra special treat, spread a thin layer of reduced fat cream cheese on the wrap before cooking it - it's delicious!
Lower Carb Turkey and Mushroom Quesadillas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 U jalapeno
- 1/2 U red onion, diced
- 1 lb. portabella mushrooms
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 8 oz. lean deli turkey breast
- 4 U low carb wraps
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.