Smoothies can be tricky, especially if you are trying to lower your carbohydrate intake since most smoothies are packed with fruit and hence carbs. To make this smoothie lower carb, we are going to use yogurt, almond milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, and peanut powder to add terrific flavor and lots of protein. To make this even lower carb use full fat yogurt and peanut butter.
Lower Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- 6 tbsp. reduced fat peanut butter
- 4 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 cups ice
- 4 U packets Stevia
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.