Lower Carb Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2.5 tbsp. cornstarch (arrowroot for true low carb)
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1.67 lb. boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
Toss together the chicken, salt, and 3/4 of the cornstarch.
Heat the vegetable oil in a nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook for about 4 minutes until browned. Set aside.
Add 1/2 of the chicken broth to the pan. Add the broccoli and cook for about 3 minutes until just tender.
Add the ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute.
Stir together the soy sauce, the remaining chicken broth, and 1/2 tbsp. cornstarch. Add to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes until sauce begins to thicken.
Add chicken to skillet and cook for 1 additional minute.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.