Pulled pork is one of my favorite indulgent meals whenever we go for barbecue, but I try not to eat it too often since it has a ton of sugar and fat. Luckily it is actually pretty easy to create a healthier, almost as delicious version as home. Usually I use the slow cooker but lately I have been making this simple stove-top version. It's much faster and is perfect for these Pulled Pork Tostadas.
Lower Carb Barbecue Pulled Pork Tostadas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup light barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 lb. lean pork tenderloin
- Salt and pepper
- 8 U low carb tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 1 cup red cabbage, chopped
- 2 U tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.