Fish burritos were something I never enjoyed until I moved out to California and even then it took me awhile. I was a huge fan of the fish taco but for some reason I never made the leap to the burrito until recently. This version uses a citrus and ancho chili powder marinated tilapia stuffed in a low carb wrap with lots of fixings - cabbage, blakc soy beans, tomatoes, cilantro, and avocado. There is also some corn in the photo since I made a higher carb and lower carb version, but you'll want to leave that out to keep the carbohydrates lower in the recipe.
Lower Carb Ancho Chili Citrus Fish Burritos
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 U Flatout Light wraps
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1.33 lbs. tilapia (or other white fish)
- 1 U lime
- 2 tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tbsp. ancho chili powder
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1 cup canned black soy beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cole slaw mix
- 1/2 cup avocado
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.