Just because you are living a low carb lifestyle, doesn't mean you have to give up pizza completely. You can make different varieties with spaghetti squash, cauliflower, or this zucchini version which is a cross between a pizza and a casserole. Add your favorite pizza toppings to make it something you will love. I am partial to pepperoni, jalapeno, and red onions lately but any combo you love will work.
Low Carb Zucchini Pizza Casserole
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 4 cups zucchini, grated
- 4 U garlic cloves, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 2 U eggs
- 2 cups part skim shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce (no sugar added)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.