I have always been a huge teriyaki fan but I can only eat teriyaki chicken so many times. Lately to switch things up, I have been using my homemade teriyaki with beef sintead and one of my favorite ways has been this Teriyaki Flank Steak that can be cooked on the grill or broiled in the oven. It's just sweet enough from the Stevia and orange juice and makes fantastic leftovers so make up a nice big batch.
Low Carb Teriyaki Flank Steak
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 U orange, juiced
- 2 U packets Stevia
- 1 tbsp. ginger, peeled and minced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1.33 lbs. lean flank steak
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.