Low Carb Strawberry Ricotta Pancakes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 6 U eggs, whisked
- 1.5 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup flax seed meal
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 U packets Stevia (or to taste)
- 1.5 cups strawberries
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Heat a nonstick pan or griddle over medium heat and spray well with cooking spray. Add 1/4 cup batter per pancake and sprinkle strawberries on pancake. Once edges are cooked, around 3-4 minutes, flip and cook on the other side for 2-3 minutes. These cook a little more slowly than traditional pancakes so make sure not to turn the heat up too high.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.