There aren't too many things I love more than I good steak taco, especially when it's hot outside. This simple recipe will get dinner on the table in under 30 minutes and is sure to please everyone. The steak is seasoned with a simple blend of spices and lime juice, then it is grilled or broiled until it's just charred on the outside. Then it's time to stuff it in a tortilla and load on your favorite toppings - the best part.
Low Carb Steak Tacos
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 2 U garlic cloves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 U juice of 1 lime
- 1.33 lbs. lean sirloin steak, trimmed of all fat
- 8 U low carb tortillas
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.