Lately I have cooking a lot of pork chops on the grill and under the broiler. After weeks of chicken breasts and thighs, it's a nice alternative that is still lean and relatively low in calories. When I cook pork chops, I usually like to stick to a simple spice rub and either cook them quickly on the grill or under the broiler so the outside gets crispy and the inside stays moist. This spice rub was inspired by the Southwest with paprika, garlic, cinnamon, and ginger.
Low Carb Southwestern Pork Chop
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. Stevia
- 1.33 lbs. boneless lean pork chops
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.