This Low Carb Spicy Pulled Pork is made in the slow cooker and has the perfect blend of spicy and sweet flavors for under 250 calories per serving.
With lots of football games on the horizon, I know the husband will request pulled pork for at least one game. The only problem is that I am trying to cut back on carbs this month to kick start some holiday weight gain. Luckily with low sugar and no sugar added barbecue sauces, it's easy to make a lower carb version that still tastes incredible. Since we love spice, I kick it up with some fresh jalapenos and a quick spice rub to really pack in the flavor.
Low Carb Slow Cooker Spicy Pulled Pork
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 lbs. lean pork tenderloin
- 1 U onion, quartered
- 4 U garlic cloves, sliced
- 4 U jalapenos, whole
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (no sugar added or low sugar)
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.