Some times simple is best and that's true for this slow cooker pork tenderloin with apples. The ingredients couldn't be easier - pork, apples, onion, mustard, salt, and pepper - but the outcome is delicious. Consider adding some fresh herbs like thyme, rosemary, or oregano and definitely plan on making a wrap with the leftovers. It's delicious with some melted brie.
Low Carb Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin and Apples
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 lb lean pork tenderloin, fat removed
- 1 U onion, sliced thin
- 2 U apples, sliced
- 3 tbsp whole grain mustard
- 1.5 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.