A classic pork banh mi sandwich is one of my favorite indulgences. The flavorful pork, crispy veggies, and spice from the sliced jalapeno makes it one of the very best sandwich combinations in my opinion. However they pack a huge calorie punch. So I like to make this lighter version at home inspired by the traditional flavors that uses lean pork tenderloin. I normally serve it over cauliflower rice or in low carb tortillas as an Asian taco.
Low Carb Slow Cooker Pork Banh Mi
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2.5 lbs. lean pork tenderloin
- 1 U jalapeno, diced
- 1.5 tbsp. raw ginger, minced
- 8 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 U packets Stevia (or more if you like things sweeter)
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 U cucumber, sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.