Low carb dieters don't have to give up their favorite barbecue recipes with this lower carb version of a traditional barbecue dish. Instead of a traditional pulled chicken or pork dish, I opted to use turkey breast. It's beomcing easier and easier to find year round and it is a great mix things up in terms of proteins. If you can't find a no sugar ketchup, use tomato sauce instead and up the spices, especially the vinegar, until you get the flavor you like.
Low Carb Slow Cooker Barbecue Turkey
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup ketchup, no sugar added
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 4 U packets Stevia
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp. mustard
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 3 lbs. boneless skinless turkey breast
- 1/2 U onion, sliced thin
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.