Low Carb Sesame Chicken and Broccoli
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.67 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. cornstarch
- 1.25 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 3 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1.25 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. Stevia
- 1.25 tbsp. white vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 3.5 cups broccoli florets
- 1.25 tbsp. sesame seeds
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a small bowl, whisk the chicken stock, Stevia, sesame oil, garlic, soy sauce, and white vinegar together. Set aside. In another bowl, toss the chicken with salt, pepper, and flour. 4. 5.
In a large pan (make sure it’s oven safe) heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once hot, add the chicken in one layer. Cook for three minutes on one side until nicely browned and then flip and cook for another three minutes on the other side.
Turn off the heat and pour the sauce mixture over the chicken, stirring to combine. Place the entire pan in the oven and cook for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, prepare the veggies until just tender crisp. The easiest way to do this is by quickly placing in boiling water for 2-4 minutes until bright in color and just tender. You can also microwave for 4-5 minutes until just tender. Make sure to not overcook your vegetables.
During the last two minutes of cooking, stir in the vegetables. Top with sesame seeds.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.