This is one of those recipes I cook anytime I can't decide what to have for dinner. It's quick and easy, plus it always makes everyone around the dinner table happy. I also love that there are so many different ways to serve it. It can be paired with some simple brown or cauliflower rice and fresh veggies for a quick Asian rice bowl. It can be wrapped up in lettuce or low carb tortillas for Asian lettuce wraps or tacos. It also is delicious in a big salad with lots of crunchy veggies.
Low Carb Sesame Beef
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lb lean sirloin steak (for stirfry)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp cornstarch (or arrowroot for lower carb)
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 U packets Stevia (or honey)
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium beef broth
- 4 tsp. sesame seeds
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.