Low Carb Savory Chive Muffins made with almond flour, fresh chives, and egg whites for a fluffy, keto muffin that will satisfy any bread craving. Jump to Recipe
If you are ever looking for low carb or clean eating recipes, the Gracious Pantry is one of my favorite blogs to check out. Tiffany is a genius when it comes to clean eating and I have had great success with so many of her recipes. So when I wanted to make a low carb savory muffin, her site was the first place I looked. I added chives, salt, and pepper to her base recipe and I recommend playing with this recipe to make delicious sweet and savory muffins. The combinations are endless and you can make all kinds of delicious and healthy muffins.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup almond flour
- 4 U egg whites
- 1/4 cup half and half (or whole milk, canned light coconut milk)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1/4 cup chives, minced
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.