Low Carb Roasted Vegetable and Chicken Tostadas
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 cup part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 3 U zucchini, sliced into large strips
- 1 U bunch scallions
- 4 U portabella mushroom caps
- 2 U red peppers, sliced into large strips
- 3 U tomatoes, quartered
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 U lime
- 1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup low fat sour cream
- 2 tbsp. adobo sauce from chipotle peppers
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Make the cheese tortillas. Option 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Using 2 baking sheets covered in parchment, place 2 tbsp. of shredded cheese in a little mound. Repeat to make 4 mounds on each sheet, spread apart. Bake for 5-7 minutes until they turn into crispy “tortillas.” Alternatively you can make these in a nonstick skillet over medium heat, one at a time. Add the cheese until it melts and is crispy and then flip for 1 min. You could also skip this and use low carb toasted tortillas.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.