The 2 ingredient Banana pancakes recipe seems to be everywhere lately. There are millions of delicious variations and they make a delicious and easy breakfast. The only problem? For many who follow a low carb diet, they aren't really very low carb since bananas pack a pretty high carb count. So instead of using bananas, we are going to replace the bananas with pumpkins and make a lower calorie, equally yummy breakfast. These keep well in the fridge and also freeze well.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Low Carb Pumpkin Pancakes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Stir together the eggs, egg whites, pumpkin, baking powder, cinnamon, and vanilla.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Use around 1/4 cup per pancake. Flip when edges cook through.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.