Low Carb Peanut "Noodles" with Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 U spaghetti squash
- 1.33 lbs. boneless and skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup PB2 ( or Better’n Peanut Butter or reduced fat creamy peanut butter)
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 1/4 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 U celery stalks, chopped
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 4 U chopped scallions
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Add sesame oil to a skillet over medium heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add a touch of cooking spray to the skillet (just to make sure nothing sticks since we aren't using a lot of oil) and cook the chicken for 3-4 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Set aside and add the vegetables and 2-3 tbsp. of water. Cook until just tender.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.