Low Carb Pastrami Hash and Eggs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 U summer squash, grated
- 1 U onion, diced
- 1 U green pepper, diced
- 1 U red pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. paprika
- Salt and pepper
- 8 oz. deli 98% lean pastrami, diced
- 8 U eggs
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Heat the olive oil in a medium skillet over medium high heat.
Add the squash, onion, pepper, paprika, salt, and pepper. Let cook without stirring for 3-5 minutes until everything begins to brown and get crispy.
Add the pastrami and stir. Let cook again, undisturbed 2-3 minutes until everything gets browned. Continue cooking for 3-5 minutes until everything is cooked to your liking.
Set aside and cover.
Spray the pan with cooking spray and cook eggs to your liking. Serve over the hash.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.