Low Carb Moo Shu Beef Stirfry
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter, smooth, reduced fat
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 1 U packet Stevia (or agave, honey)
- 3 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. ginger root, minced
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sriracha or other Asian chile paste
- 1 U Black pepper
- 1.67 lbs. lean sirloin steak, cut into strips
- Cooking spray
- 14 oz. cabbage slaw mix
- 6 U green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
Whisk together the reduced fat peanut butter, soy sauce, Stevia, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, vinegar, Asian chile paste in a bowl, and a pinch of black pepper.
Season the beef with salt and pepper.
Heat a non-stick skillet over high heat. Once hot, spray with cooking spray and add the beef. Cook for 3-4 minutes until done to your liking.
Remove the beef and set aside. Add more cooking spray and add the scallions, cabbage, and sauce from step 1. Cook for about 5 minutes until cabbage is cooked.
Turn off the heat and stir in the beef. Top with cilantro.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.