Low Carb Moo Shu Beef Stirfry
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter, smooth, reduced fat
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 1 U packet Stevia (or agave, honey)
- 3 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. ginger root, minced
- 2 tsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sriracha or other Asian chile paste
- 1 U Black pepper
- 1.67 lbs. lean sirloin steak, cut into strips
- Cooking spray
- 14 oz. cabbage slaw mix
- 6 U green onions, chopped
- 3 tbsp. fresh cilantro, minced
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.