Microwave mugs are quickly moving up the ladder as one of my favorite breakfasts and snacks and this Low Carb Microwave Apple Muffin won't disappoint. It's made with a combination of almond flour, applesauce, and eggs and everything is cooked in a mug or bowl in the microwave. In about 1 minute, breakfast is ready. I usually like to slice mine in half and serve it with some yogurt, nuts, and diced fresh apple.
Low Carb Microwave Apple Muffin
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 3 tbsp. unsweetened applesauce
- 1 U egg
- 1 U egg white
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp. almond meal
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. baking powder
- 1/16 tsp. salt
- Stevia to taste
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.