Lets just say that I love any meal that can be made into a lettuce wrap. Ever since having my first one years ago, I have been slightly obsessed with making all kinds of versions at home. Lately this has been one of my favorites. I love the marinade of soy sauce, orange juice, garlic, scallions, black pepper, and sesame oil and the fact that it cooks up in about 3 minutes. Once it's cooked, wrap it up with your favorite veggies and you have a meal that everyone is sure to love.
Low Carb Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. lean flank steak (like Laura’s Lean)
- 1 U cucumber, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 U packets Stevia
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 4 U scallions, minced
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 U head butter lettuce, leaves separated
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.