Low Carb Korean Beef and Cabbage
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 U green onions, finely chopped
- 1.5 tbsp ginger
- 2 U packets Stevia
- 2 U cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp Sriracha
- 1.67 lbs lean sirloin steak (for stir-fries)
- 5 cups cabbage
- 5 tbsp cashews, chopped
Combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, green onions, ginger, Stevia, garlic, and chili paste. Marinate the steak in this mixture for at least 1 hour.
When ready to cook, remove the beef and let excess marinate drip off. Save the marinade.
Heat up a wok or skillet over medium high heat. Add the oil and when hot, cook the steak for about 4-5 minutes until cooked through.
Remove the steak and add the cabbage and steak marinade. Bring to a boil and cook until marinade is mostly evaporated.
Sprinkle cashews on top.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.