Just because you are on a low carb diet doesn't mean you have to give up all your baked goods. In fact you can make pretty delicious muffins using coconut flour like today's Raspberry Coconut muffins. Make sure that the eggs are room temperature when you start preparing the muffins because the muffins won't turn out the same with cold eggs. Also you can substitute in any berry for the raspberries to switch up the flavor profile.
Low Carb Jumbo Raspberry Coconut Muffins
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 6 U eggs, room temperature
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1.25 teaspoon liquid stevia
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup water
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.