Low Carb Italian Beef Burger
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb 95% lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 U egg
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp olive oil
In a bowl combine the beef, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano, red pepper flakes, and basil until just combined.
Whisk together the egg with the tomato paste and add to meat mixture. Mix until just combined.
Divide into equal patties.
Brush with olive oil and grill the burgers for 4-5 minutes per side. You can also heat the olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium. Cook for about 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked through completely.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.