I am always looking for new ways to make stir-fries since they are a weekly dinner in our home. Lately Hoisin has been my go to ingredient since it's packed with flavor. However since it's nearly impossible for me to just use something as is, I decided to use the Hoisin to create a nice marinade for the pork. Then I paired it with lots of veggies for a healthy, low carb meal.
One note about the recipe, most Hoisin sauce does contain some sugar so it is not 100% low carb. You may be able to find one without any added sugar in a healthy food store and if not you can substitute another Asian sauce/marinade that you can find without added sugar.
Low Carb Hoisin Pork and Vegetables
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 4 U cloves garlic
- 1.5 tbsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 4 tbsp. Hoisin sauce
- 1.33 lbs. lean pork tenderloin, cut into strips
- 2 cups cabbage
- 2 cups broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup carrots, diced or grated
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.