Adding pineapple, or any fruit really, to your grilled chicken kabobs changes everything, everything. The sweetness and smokiness of the grilled fruit takes an average chicken kabob and makes it something magical, especially when everything is marinated in a Hawaiian inspired soy and pineapple marinade. I have been making these Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs for regularly for the last month or so and finally paused long enough to snap some photos and share it on the blog. Before last night, every time I went to photograph them, they had been scooped up and eaten before I had the chance.
Low Carb Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed or coconut aminos)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 2 cups pineapple, cut into chunks
- 1 U green pepper, chopped
- 1 U red pepper, chopped
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 1 U red onion, chopped
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.