Low Carb Hawaiian Burger
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb. ground 99% lean turkey breast
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, grated
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 4 tbsp. teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup pineapple, sliced
- 1 U avocado
- 1 cup sprouts
- 1 U tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 U Lettuce leaves
Mix together the ground turkey, ginger, garlic, and soy sauce. Divide into patties.
Heat a nonstick pan over medium high heat. Cook the burgers for 5 minutes per side or until cooked through.
Create burger by layering the burger, teriyaki sauce, pineapple, avocado, sprouts, tomato, and red onion and wrapping in a lettuce leaf.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.