I don't know if you are anything like me, but I could eat Sriracha on almost anything - morning eggs, spicy salads, veggie bowls, and this delicious grilled chicken that's marinated in Asian flavors and topped with a yummy Sriracha barbecue sauce. I almost always make up a double or triple batch so I have plenty for leftovers because this chicken makes amazing leftovers. And if you love sauce, you my just want to double up the barbecue sauce as well.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Low Carb Grilled Sriracha Barbecue Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1/4 cup shallots, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (GF if needed, or coconut aminos)
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 1.33 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 4 tbsp ketchup (low sugar)
- 1 tbsp Sriracha (or more)
- Stevia to taste
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 4 tsp rice vinegar
In a non reactive bowl combine the shallots, lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, and sesame oil to make the marinade. Add the to a large ziploc bag and add the chicken thighs. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours, overnight is even better.
Preheat the grill on high. Meanwhile, combine the ketchup, Sriracha, Stevia, ginger, and vinegar to make the Sriracha barbecue dipping sauce. You can also just mix barbecue sauce with Sriracha for a quicker version.
Grill on high for 4 minutes on each side, keeping the grill closed. Serve with barbecue sauce drizzled on top.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.