Tostadas are a perfect option for hot summer nights but they don't always have to be Mexican. Instead try these delicious Greek inspired tostadas with turkey, cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, lemon, dill, and lots of feta.
Tostadas are something I make all the time when we have people over for dinner in the summer. Not only are they quick and easy, they are delicious at room temperature meaning I can do all the prep ahead of time and don't need to worry when we indulge in one extra patio drink and delay dinner. Instead of reaching for traditional Mexican flavors, lately I have been making Mediterranean tostadas like these amazing Greek Turkey Tostadas. The turkey is flavored with lots of oregano and thyme and then everything is served on a toasted pita. And of course there is lots of feta. You could also add olives and tzatziki.
Low Carb Greek Tostadas with Turkey
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 U low carb tortillas (or low carb pitas)
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1.33 lbs 99% lean ground turkey
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1.5 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 2 cups cucumbers, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. fresh dill
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.