When I am short on time, shrimp is one of my favorite things to eat since it cooks up in under 5 minutes. All you need is some delicious sauce and you have an amazing meal in no time. This dish is a lower carb version of Firecracker or Bang Bang Shrimp, which is a sweet and spicy dish that is delicious. The sauce is sweet, spicy, and creamy and with the sweetness of the shrimp, it is one delicious meal. You could also make it with chicken, pork, or even tofu.
Low Carb Firecracker Shrimp
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 1.33 lbs shrimp, deveined
- 1 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/4 cup reduced fat mayonnaise (full fat for lower carb)
- 1.5 tbsp Sriracha
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. Stevia (or other sweetener to taste)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.