These low carb coconut flour pancakes are one of my favorite low carb recipes so when it occurred to me to add some unsweetened cocoa powder and make them chocolate coconut pancakes, I couldn't wait to try them. Not only do I love the combination of coconut and chocolate in almost any form, I am always looking for excuses to eat chocolate for breakfast so it was a win-win for me. One quick note, you may want to adjust the Stevia amount if you like a sweeter pancake. I don't like things too sweet so the amount in the recipe works great for me, but I have heard from some readers that they prefer more sweetness to really bring out the sweetness of the chocolate.
Low Carb Chocolate Coconut Pancakes
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 6 U eggs
- 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 U packets Stevia (or more)
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1.5 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cooking spray
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.