This Low Carb Chipotle Mushroom and Spinach Quesadilla is the most amazing lunch or quick dinner with just enough spice and tons of cheese. Jump to Recipe
Low Carb Chipotle Mushroom and Spinach Quesadillas for the win! Seriously these are so good and so easy to make. The spinach and mushrooms make the perfect compliment for the spicy chipotle and the cheese brings everything together. To keep it low carb just make sure to choose your favorite low carb tortilla.
Low Carb Chipotle Mushroom and Spinach Quesadilla
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 cups spinach
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 1 cup red onion
- 1/4 cup chipotle peppers in adobo sauce (more to taste)
- 1 1/3 cup part skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 U low carb wraps
- Cooking spray
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.