Low Carb Chicken Piccata
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.33 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into cutlets
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1.5 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup shallots, diced
- 4 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1.25 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 U Juice of 1 lemon
- 1.5 tbsp. capers
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. whole grain mustard
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
In a skillet or sauté pan, melt 3/4 tbsp. of butter over medium high heat. Add 1/2 tbsp. olive oil and a touch of cooking spray if needed. Add the chicken breast and cook for 4 minutes on each side. Then set aside and tent with tinfoil to keep them warm. While the chicken is cooking, mix 1 tsp. of flour into 1/4 cup of chicken stock and set aside.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.