I have a weakness for restaurant chicken Caesar salads that probably started back when I ordered these all the time thinking I was making a healthy choice. Little did I know that many times these salads have over 800 calories and definitely weren't helping in the weight loss department. Fast forward a few years and now I am making my own lighter Caesar salads at home as well as making these yummy Chicken Caesar Burgers. With only 188 calories, they are a great option when you are in the mood for anything caesar. I like to wrap mine in lettuce and add lots of tomato, black pepper, and a little extra dressing.
Low Carb Chicken Caesar Burger
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb 99% lean ground chicken
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp light Caesar dressing
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/16 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.