In about twenty minutes, this quick and easy Korean Bulgogi Ground Beef Bowl makes one delicious, healthy, and low carb dinner. Served over a bowl of cauliflower rice with lots of fresh, crunchy vegetables - it will quickly become a family favorite. Plus the leftovers are amazing since the flavor deepens after a night in the fridge. Since traditional bulgogi marinade has a lot of sugar, the only change we need to make this low carb is to substitute a bit of Stevia to add just a touch of sweetness. Additionally, I like to use ground beef instead of paper thin sliced rib-eye since it is easier to find and more affordable.
Low Carb Bulgogi Ground Beef Bowl
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 6 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (GF if needed, or coconut aminos for Whole30/Paleo)
- 1 tsp. Stevia (leave out for Whole30/Paleo)
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 3 U cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 U green onions, thinly sliced
- 1.33 lbs. 95% lean ground beef
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 U cucumber, sliced thin
- 1 U red pepper, sliced thin
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
Prepare the cauliflower rice. Chop the cauliflower into florets and add to a food processor with the onion and garlic. Pulse into fine rice like pieces. You may have to do this in batches depending on your food processor. To cook, saute the cauliflower rice in coconut oil over medium heat until soft. You can also microwave it for 4-5 minutes.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.