Lately one of my favorite ways to cook boneless skinless chicken thighs is under the broiler. Not only do they come out tender with a delicous, crispy exterior - they cook in about 10 minutes. That's faster than choosing a restaurant for take-out in my house. This simple broiled chicken thigh recipe uses Asian spices and ingredients to create a flavorful, tangy, slighty spicy marinade. If you like to have extra sauce, boil the remaining marinade for 5-10 minutes on the stove to create some extra sauce to drizzle over the cooked thighs.
videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Low Carb Broiled Asian Chicken Thighs
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.67 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tbsp. ketchup (reduced sugar, Whole30®/Paleo can sub tomato paste)
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Sriracha (or more to taste)
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1 U lime, juice
- Mix together the all the ingredients except the chicken. Marinate the chicken in this mixture for at least one hour, ideally overnight.
- Preheat the oven on broil.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and let excess marinade drip off. Place on a foil covered baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 inches from the broiler for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. You can also cook these on the grill.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.