videocam Slender Kitchen Videos
Low Carb Berry Crumble
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the berries with 1 tsp. water and Stevia if you are using.
- Add the berries to a prepared 8 X 8 dish.
- Mix together the almond flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt. Add the butter and mush together with your hands to form the crumble topping.
- Sprinkle on top of berries. Bake for 25 minutes until top is browned and berries are beginning to burst.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.