Low Carb Baked Teriyaki Chicken
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1.67 lbs. boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1.25 tbsp sesame oil
- 4 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 U packets Stevia
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
Whisk together the sesame oil, soy sauce, Stevia, rice vinegar, garlic, ginger, and sesame seeds.
Add the chicken thighs to a Ziploc bag (or container) and marinate for at least one hour.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Add to a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping chicken halfway through cooking time.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.