Whenever I can't figure out what to make for dinner, I almost always end up making some kind of stir-fry. Using whatever meat and veggies I have around the kitchen, there is always a delicious stir-fry minutes away. Normally I reach for Asian spices and seasoning since I always have them on hand and my favorite lately has been Chinese 5 spice. It adds a ton of flavor to the dish without any fat or calories. You can use as little or as much as you like. I recommend starting small and adding to your taste.
Low Carb Asian Turkey and Vegetable Stir-fry
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 tbsp. coconut (or olive) oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 4 U cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp. ginger, minced
- 1.33 lbs. 99% lean ground turkey
- 1 tsp. Chinese five spice
- 2 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce (GF if needed or coconut aminos)
- 16 oz. Asian vegetable mix (choose one with cabbage as the base)
- 1 U red pepper, sliced very thinly
- 4 U green onions, chopped
- 2 tbsp. cilantro, chopped
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.