Any time I talk to someone following a low carb diet, one of the first things they say is that they desperately need an alternative to eggs for breakfast. After weeks of eggs, they crave something different and these apple cinnamon muffins made with coconut flour are the perfect solution. Packed with protein and good for you fats, these muffins will keep you full all morning.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 5 U eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1.5 tsp Stevia (or to taste)
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.