Lately I have been making tons of baked or grilled tofu to have during the week for quick salads, wraps, and rice bowls. Each week I try different marinades and this lemon thyme version is up there at the top of the list as one of my favorites. I love the bright lemony flavor and earthy thyme.
Lemon Thyme Tofu
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 20 oz. extra firm tofu
- 1 U lemon (juice and zest)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey (or agave for vegan)
- 3/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon pepper
- 2 U cloves garlic, minced
- 3 U sprigs fresh thyme
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.