If I say it once I will say it one hundred times, the key to delicious tofu every time is pressing it first. This remove the excess moisture and allows the tofu to get nice and crispy in the dish, Even if you are marinating the tofu after, trust me, press it first. It will absorb the flavor better once you remove the moisture it was packed in. Ok - now the recipe! This simple tofu and cabbage dish is a great blend of soy sauce, ginger, garlic, rice vinegar, brown sugar, and a touch of Asian chili paste. Paired with the earthiness of the cabbage it makes for one delicious dish.
Korean Tofu and Cabbage
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 5 tbsp. soy sauce
- 5 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 1.25 tbsp. sesame oil
- 5 U green onions, finely chopped
- 1.25 tbsp. ginger
- 1.25 tbsp. brown sugar
- 2 U cloves garlic, minced
- 2.5 tsp. Sriracha
- 20 oz. extra firm tofu, pressed
- 5 cups cabbage, chopped and shredded
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.