It wasn't until recently that I started thinking about hash as a dinner option. I'm not sure why it took me so long to think outside of the breakfast box, but lately I have been all about the dinner time hash. Quickly cooked potatoes and veggies topped with cheese or a poached egg and I am a happy girl at dinner time. This version with sweet potatoes, kale, and white beans make the perfect healthy and easy dinner. Add some jalapenos or red pepper flakes if you like things spicy.
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 3 cups sweet potato, diced
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup white onion, thinly sliced
- 14 oz. canned white beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 cups kale
- 1 U lemon, juice and zest
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.