Two kale recipes in one week? Please don’t jump ship. This is just what happens when I buy a huge amount of kale because it is finally on sale. However this simple and quick pasta dish will work with any veggie you like. It starts with some olive oil and garlic, gets some great flavor from roasted red peppers and veggies, then finishes off with some white beans for protein and lemon juice to round out the flavors. Topped with some Parmesan cheese and black pepper, it makes a terrific and speedy dinner.
Kale, Lemon, and White Bean Pasta
- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 8 oz high fiber pasta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 U garlic cloves, minced
- 7 oz. roasted red peppers, drained and sliced
- 1/2 lb kale, chopped
- 15 oz. canned white beans
- 1 U lemon - juice and 1 tsp. zest
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp Parmesan cheese
- shopping_cartGet IngredientsinfoNEW!
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.