- crop_freeCook Mode
- printPrint Recipe
- file_downloadDownload PDF
- 1 lb shrimp, deviened and with shell removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp lime juice, divided
- 1 U jalapeno, seeds removed and roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 U garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp ground tumeric
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/16 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/16 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/16 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 U mango, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Salt and pepper
Add the shrimp, 1 tbsp. lime juice, jalapeno, ginger, garlic, tumeric, curry powder, nutmeg, coriander, and cinnamon to a Ziploc bag. Move around to get all the shrimp coated and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile make the mango salad by combining the sliced mango, red onion, cilantro, cumin, 2 tbsp. lime juice, salt, and pepper.
After the shrimp have marinated, grill or saute them for 2-3 minutes per side or cooked through. Exact cooking time will vary based on thickness of shrimp.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
The Nutritional Values provided are estimates only and may vary based on the preparation method.
Get delicious, healthy recipes delivered each week right to your inbox.
Snap a picture and show us what you made on Instagram or Facebook.
Tag us using @SlenderKitchen or #slenderkitchen.